Monday, September 19, 2011

Sundays in the Dena

Football Sundays rock! Always an excuse to get together with friends and neighbors and watch the game and have good eats. Garage party yesterday at the neighbors. Good times! Hope to be invited back after Charlotte wrote with magic marker on the brand new recliner. Thankfully most of the time we were in the garage since my family spilled about 5 drinks by riding their scooters into them. We will see if next weekend they say"Hey let's just come to your house".

I woke up this morning in Sadie's bed with Char. Nothing unusual about this since bed hopping happens often in the Golden home. Sadie and Vi were in my bed.  Well let's just say I slept about 15 minutes of every hour. Charlotte was coughing and yelling at me not to touch her blanket for most of the night, I heard the alarm go off and Violet wake up saying"dada" over and over again. Why is this always their first word? Then once they learn "mommy" you never stop hearing it ever again! I wonder when I will ever sleep straight through the night again. Probably never since even if they sleep I have to get up to use the bathroom. The pleasures of being over forty....


No fevers luckily!
 Joey would like me to add that Tony Romo had an awesome game and played with broken ribs. It's funny how now that it is football season it is important for him to be home on Sundays with the family. I guess the restaurant can run without him from September through January. Better luck next time Ravens!

No comments:

Post a Comment