Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Char bites/ sleep deprivation/ tip of the day

Charlotte Bites!
She doesn't just occasionally bite. She bites several times a day. She leaves marks. We handle this similar to how you would handle taking your kids around a strange dog. We say " don't get in her face" or "get away from her". I have tried time outs, biting back and even spanking. Nothing works. A few months ago her friend bit her. After this she didn't bite for quite awhile but I guess the memory of the pain faded and she is biting once again. Charlotte also throws things. (not sure where she gets that from..check out last post) She didn't like the cup I put her milk in last night so she threw it at me. When she didn't make contact she chucked it at me again. Since her antics also include feline torture, I found her pulling the cat around in a plastic garbage bag this morning.

Sleep deprivation
I like sleep. I haven't had a full nights sleep in 10 days. Violet is the last to catch the sickies in this house unless Joey and I get it. I am hoping for sleep within the next 2 days. If 4 children are sick for 12 consecutive days then the Duggers would be sick for 60 days if their house got this. I am pretty sure you would find me rocking in a corner if  I didn't sleep for that long. I may be speaking jibberish by tomorrow.

Tip for the day: Who cares if your husband likes crockpot meals or not. It's practice season and if you eat Mcd's every day you will have a fat ass and he will dislike that more!

No comments:

Post a Comment