Thursday, September 22, 2011

Date night/ Tip of the day

Every couple of months Joey and I have a date night. Tonight is date night. We are going to the Darius Rucker concert. We have 4th row seats. I am just hoping it doesn't rain although there is a 60% chance. A concert is a good choice because when you remove the kids from the situation there is usually a lot of silence. It is funny how you can forget how to be a couple once you are parents. So I am wondering what to wear so my husband will think his 40 yr old wife with a few pounds of baby weight still, is sexy. The ironic thing is that I am sure he could care less what I wear as long as he gets lucky when we get home!  Much like the weather there is a 60% chance that a kid will be in our bed when we get home. Maybe we will luck out and it won't rain and our bed will be empty!

Before date night there is still everyday things to be done like grocery shopping, laundry, pick up kids and then homework. Oh and had to clean Char's hands with acetone since she wrote all over them with a sharpie marker. Babies were pretty good today. Charlotte only threw her shoes in the bread aisle but she told me and I went back for them.

Tip of the day: If you are only grocery shopping with one child, PLEASE do not take the car cart. You know the one your kids scream to ride in so you allow it. Well moms like me cannot fit their children in a regular cart. When I show up at the store and it is being used with one child in it I have cart rage. I always hope that particular person feels like an ASS when they see me with a baby bjorn and a cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment