Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Witches!

Charlotte made a new friend as I decorated for Halloween. This may be the last Halloween that this witch survives in the Golden Home after Charzilla gets done with her. Just today as I finished decorating I found a smaller witch so now Char has two friends. She takes them from room to room as she travels through the house.
Charlotte's new friend

You would think she may want to be a witch for Halloween but no.. If you ask her what she is going to be she says "Babyzilla..Babyzilla". I think she is wearing this dinosaur costume and calling herself babyzilla for Halloween. Hey it saves me money for her to wear Aaron's old dino suit! See I like Halloween but I hate that the kids always want to buy overpriced cheaply made costumes. Unless you are the crafty type who makes fab costumes for your kids. I am not that mom. I actually save all the costumes and recycle them or parts of them from year to year. (remember I am a hoarder.. see last post). This pisses my kids off. They want to go to the big Halloween store and spend way to much money on a costume that they will wear for 2 hrs and throw on the floor as they dig into their candy. I wonder if this will be the one thing they rebel against as adults. Will they take thier kids and buy extravagant costumes and say "My mom never let us have these so I am not doing that to my kids." What I really want them to remember is that I take them camping every year and they get the mother load of candy going from trailer to trailer!
Tip of the day: Husbands can be clueless and when they are sick they are worse. Instead of showering them with affection just leave them alone. You will both feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment