Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teddy Bear Day

Today was "take your teddy bear to work day"! You heard me right. How many of you would laugh your ass off if your coworker actually took a teddy to work. Could you imagine if you got in the elevator and your 40 some year old male coworker was carrying his favorite bear. I guess it would make good water cooler conversation. I guess it's better than "take your kid to work day". I think I get that but somehow it seems ridulous to take your young kids to work. A teenager could benefit from seeing a work atmosphere but people who take their lil ones with them are only distracted and probably get nothing done. I guess if you take a teddy bear they at least don't talk. But seriously who makes this crap up? Who decided that it would be a good idea to have people take a stuffed animal to work? Well I researched this and noone seems to know the origin of where this day came from. You want to know why? Because it is RIDICULOUS! To all you people who got up extra early to dress your bear up for a day at the office....seek professional help!
Tip of the day: Just laugh at the people you don't understand. Don't judge. Think how boring life would be if everyone was perfect like ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment