Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My random thoughts of today

For all of you TLC junkies: Am I the only one who didn't know that discovery health is still a channel? When Oprah took over channel 42(comcast/xfinity) I was really pissed.  Channel 181 is still discovery health. Now I can watch baby story over and over. My kids may be scared to actually have babies one day.
I am also wondering why people post pics of themselves on facebook. Not pics others take of them but the ones taken with their own camera in a mirror. Is this to get approval for the outfit they are wearing? Maybe they should phone a friend and send them a photo to see if they look like an ass instead of waiting for the remarks. Or do they just think they look so hot they should share with all their facebook friends. This just makes me wonder.. no offense.
Does anyone else make a grocery list, shop, check off the list just to come home and realize that you actually forgot to write items on the list? This happens to me often and today was no exception. After a 300 dollar trip this morning I was back to the same store tonight to buy the rest of the things I missed. How did I miss toilet paper? That is kind of essential. Although I borrowed soap and laundry detergent from my neighbor this weekend so I guess I should not be surprised.
Quote of the day: From scary mommy(blogger).."If you have never once wanted to yell SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! to your child, I can't relate to you in the least." This makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment