Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Ahhh... The dreaded Christmas photo. Usually several attempts until there is yelling (me) and crying (them). Not this year. I don't care if they had on shoes or matching outfits. I snapped a couple and realized Char had a ninny so I did one more take and this is it. Not too bad!

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday! I ventured out around 7 am to find pleasant sales people and no crowds. I only hit 2 stores though. Back home by 9 to start the usual decorating. Even ended the day with the Lights on the Bay. That was a Griswald moment. Violet pooped on the way and I had no diapers or wipes so while she screamed we rode through with the windows down. Note to self...I have to keep diapers/ wipes in my car from now on!

Thought of the day: Why don't liquor stores have Black Friday sales? I mean half price cases of beer might be a reason to get up at 5am!
Quote of the day: Not a proud moment but.. Me, " Are you shitting me?"...Aaron, " I am not s-wording you." Now that was a laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment