Thursday, November 17, 2011

Daytime Television

Getting my babies to nap at the same time makes me feel like a rockstar.  It is so strange how something like that can make me feel like I conqeured the day.  The anticipation of someone waking up prematurely helps me to kick it in high gear and get lots of things accomplished..usually.  Watching reruns of What not to Wear while I vacuum and unload dishes during commercials is today's agenda. Everytime I watch this show I think I need to clean out my entire wardrobe and start over. Wish someone was giving me the $5000 card to shop a new watrdrobe. As I sit around in my comfy yoga pants and oversized tees I think Stacey and Clinton would be appalled. I think we should all dress like soap opera stars to do housework and grocery shop and wake up perfect in make up and lingerie. Maybe that will be my new years resolution..to dress better for mundane day to day activities. I will add that right behind..join the gym, clean out the basement and let's not forget coupon clipping. (damn TLC channel). Maybe my resolution should be to stop watching TLC. 
Thought of the day: I seldom watch the news but this one makes me wonder...Why would someone rob the goodwill stores repeatedly? How much money could there actually be to take? If someone is truly searching out some vintage clothes they may need to watch a little TLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment