Monday, February 20, 2012

cloth vs disposable

I just added myself to the list of crunchy moms. Well sort of... I just entered the world of cloth diapers recently. Gone are the days of diaper services and folding dipaers and adding plastic covers. Cloth diapers have evolved in style and cost. For a mere cost of 400 to 500 dollars you can diaper your baby from birth to potty. It may be a lttle late for me to worry about my carbon foot print. It took 5 babies to get here. Maybe I have had so many kids that I need a new challenge. ( Vi is having severe diaper rash). So here I am adding more laundry to the piles I already have but I have to say the diapers are so cute. I will let you know how flushing poop and rinsing and washing soiled diapers goes. One thing is for sure I have spent enough money that I have to stick with it now.
For anyone willing to give it a try visit http://www.nickisdiapers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment