Sunday, February 26, 2012

childhood, champions and chopsticks

It truly never crossed my mind that it would be emotional to clean out my childhood home. It didn't take long after entering the house that the emotions hit me hard. It is amazing how many things bring back memories of years past, such as a comb or tin can that used to house cookies. There is still so much to do that it makes me tired just thinking of it. My boy Aaron was a great help and nice distraction today.

After the clean out, Aaron and I headed to mother/son bowling. This is a school event and it was really kind of fun. We bowled two games with 2 other families and I won the first and Aaron won the second. Very impressive considering how unathletic we both are. Just goes to show that bowling shouldn't be listed as a sport. LOL.

To end this busy, busy day we went to mass and then Kyoto. Charlotte loved the fire and cooking right at the table and even used her cheater chopsticks for the whole meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment