Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Peepers


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Listen here all you peeps who like to make fun of my dollar store glasses, I had an eye exam today and I have young eyes! Actually I still have to wear reading glasses to avoid unnecessary botox but that is all. Now that I know that I can get an eye exam and mail in my liscence renewal and avoid the MVA it was great motivation. Funny how it was worth an extra $50 to avoid that place. I highly recommend it and you get to keep the same photo and never change your weight so you will always be younger and thinner.
The down side to the eye exam would be the dilation. I was in a fog until just now. I couldn't read the menu at lunch today. I did get a great pair of reading glasses unless they just looked good because I couldn't see. It will be like getting a surprise in 2 weeks when they come in!
On another topic... I actually cleaned out the basement and took SEVERAL bags to salvation army today. I think this means I am not a hoarder if I can part with things. Actually that may be the most organized room in my house today. It looks like Christmas threw up in here.
Thought of the day: Why is it that kids can get everything on their list for Christmas and still manage to whine for something at Target a few days later?
Email me your resolutions for the new year at stacygolden100@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment