Friday, December 16, 2011

tgif again

Yesterday was a long day. The kind that just keeps getting worse. Finally at the end of it I called my bff to complain only to hear that her day was just as bad. What a wasted call!
Today I want to know how you get a job with the anne arundel county health dept because it seems you get paid and don't actually have to work. I have been waiting on building permits since September and the health dept can't seem to get anyone out so I am still not approved.
Another thought on my mind today. Remember that defense mechanism that makes us say " If they are talking about me at least they are leaving someone else alone"? Well I am saving alot of people grief I think. I would talk about the people talking about me but they are not worth it. Well maybe I will just say one thing...You are all douche bags! Did I say that? OOPS!
Quote of the day "People who matter don't mind and people who mind don't matter."
A big thank you to my kids. They make me smile and laugh every day, even when they drive me nuts!

1 comment:

  1. May I ask why you need the health department for a building permit? That department is in the inspections & permits office...

    ReplyDelete