Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Epiphany

I really thought that if I left my Christmas decorations up til the Epiphany that this year may actually be a good one. I am not a supersticious person but at this point I will try anything. Everytime someone is taking down their decorations and tree I repeat the same thing about leaving them in hopes of a better year. Well let's just say that I may as well take them down today because 2012 sucks already. My dog passed away yesterday. Nothing makes you feel like an adult more than holding your pup as they take their last breath and then telling your children they are gone. Oh and let's not forget that I am only in the knock down phase of building and already going over budget because part of my house has a foundation isuue. I am going to hold my head high and chalk this all up to just a shitty January. I just know it will not stay this way because dammit the Christmas stuff IS NOT coming down til after the Epiphany and the witch is neatly decorated for Christmas and then will be decorated for Valentines day because she is Charlotte's friend! Remember her..http://denamom.blogspot.com/#!/2011/10/witches.html
Thought of the day: Sometimes we like to use our hearts instead of our heads. This time my head will rule.. NO kids we are not getting another dog. Just like the cat and the dog that passed, I don't need another pet right now. Truly how many kids actually help with their pets?

No comments:

Post a Comment