Friday, January 13, 2012

Thankfulness

I am thankful for the people I have in my life and just as thankful for the ones who aren't in my life. This was a facebook post today. How true it is! So true that I had to start with a quote of the day! Think about how many people you may have cried over that walked out of your life. I bet later you thought "Thank God that one is gone." Funny how that happens. It makes me think how many times my own kids will go through this with boyfriends/ girlfriends and how many times I will say.. " It will be alright" and "it wasn't meant to be". I think what we really will mean is " I knew that kid was no good" but they have to learn on their own. I am fortunate to have many long term friends but let's just say I have been known to make a bad choice now and then still. Those are the ones you get rid of in a hurry. It is always funny that these are the ones I introduce to my clan and they wish I wouldn't have brought them that new friend. Here comes Stacy with a new "Crazy" for us. Remember I am good at crazy. When I come to my senses they are saying "Thank God that one is gone" and " I knew that one was no good". If we would all just listen then we wouldn't have anyone to be thankful that they are gone. The moral of this post is... I am not going to waste one more minute thinking about the assholes I am thankful to not have in my life but only focus on the ones I want to be there! (much thanks to the many who love me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment