Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The list

I actually was going to start this blog with a rant but it is funny how one thing can change your day. When I clicked on my blogger today I decided to read a blog I follow http://www.kellehampton.com/ before I wrote mine. This is a mom of a child with DS. She is raising money for DS awareness. Well I donated and passed it along on facebook and then decided my rant didn't matter so much.

I am the kind of person always looking for the approval of others. This may sound strange to some of you since I do make some bold moves and seem very strong. It is all a lie. Today if I speak honestly then here is my list:
I want to stay home with my kids but have the money of a working mom.
I want my mother to apologize and be a mother to me.
I want my oldest son and I to have a better relationship.
I want my grandmother back.
I want my grandfather to get his mind back.
Ok, so all said.. none of this will happen so I am not felling sorry for myself. Instead I did something positive and donated to the DS foundation and then I felt good again.
I did forget one more thing I want.. 1 more bathroom. The kids overflowed one of them last night and that was a treat as we were down one shitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment