Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thanks Hon

Being fat after having a baby is an accepted phenomenon. To assure that people know that the baby caused it I usually take the baby everywhere (not really why I take the baby but this is an added bonus). This is also an excuse as I somewhat try to lose weight but yet still indulge in ice cream and fast food. Until...
Around the time my babies turn 5 or 6 months I start to get serious. I realize the new baby thing doesn't work anymore so I have to step up my exercise and actually diet. Diet is an awful word but it has to be done. I have pretty good will power except anyone that knows me can tell you that I love icecream. I could replace any meal with it and giving it up is very hard. It sucks but being chubby sucks more so I will deprive myself of tasty treats and eat protein shakes and veggies until I have shed all the LLLBBBs.
This all brings me to tonight...My loving husband announces that he is going to The Daily Scoop which is only my favorite place! How supportive of him to go buy yummy icecream and thinking that I am going to give in. It is like taking a junkie to a crack house. I asked for italian ice which is a compromise for me to have a treat of slightly less calories. I opened the freezer before I sat down for an evening of good tv and wouldn't you know..... that jackass only bought icecream. He thought I wasn't serious. Thanks hon for the support!  I am mad that I don't have a sweet treat. Guess I will never be supermodel thin if food can make me that mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment