Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Holiday Bliss

When I returned home this evening after a few errands there was Christmas music playing. It made me smile for a minute. Then I started to think of all the stuff that comes with Christmas... all the money spent on things that noone really needs and all the decorating. I do like the decorations but I wish someone else would take them all down afterwards.
My kids are super excited that Chippy (elf on the shelf) will come out on Thanksgiving. I would like to personally thank the dumbass that came up with elf on the shelf. I am sure they are laughing all the way to the bank as people everywhere dig through their boxes of Christmas items on Thanksgiving night to locate the little elf only to hide him somewhere for the kids to find. I have a great idea... I think Chippy will be hiding in the Christmas boxes and my kids can go find him (if they can). I  must remember next year where Chippy resides for the 11 months that he is not playing with my children.
I took time to take myself to the doctors to find out why I have had a sexy throaty voice for the last year. After being unable to convince him that it doesnt hurt and yes it is constantly like this he prescribed me a steroid and said I should be feeling better in a week. I guess he didn't hear me when I said I feel fine. And obviously he didn't look at the size of my ass when he prescribed me a steroid. Well that prescription went in the trash and next week I guess he will be amazed that I am feeling better but still sound like this.
Maybe if Chippy had taken the steroid he would be big enough to get out of the rubber tote he resides in by himself and my doctor visit wouldn't have been such a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment