Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Charlotte strikes again

I often get asked for parenting advice. It is only natural since I have so many kids that I would be considered an expert in certain areas. However if any of these people came to my house and judged my skills solely on my 3 yr olds behavior noone would ever ask for advice again.

Charlotte is driving me a little crazy. I believe she has more will power than me. I told her she has to give her ninny to Santa or no gifts and she says she doesn't want any presents then. I told her she has to be a big girl and start sleeping in her own bed so Daddy has his bed back and she told me she would just sleep on my side with me. Charlotte is an only child in her mind.
I really am glad that I am friends with most of the parents that allow their children to play with mine (especially Aaron's friend Ian who sees it all).  Ian came to the back door the other day to tell me Char had taken off her pants and was peeing in the yard. 5 mins later he was back to tell me she was asking them loudly "who wants a booby sandwich?" ( the breastfeeding thing is fascinating her). She was also breastfeeding her babydoll before church Saturday evening. 
Char locked Joey out while he was cooking on the grill and he had to walk around the house in his bare feet (it was cold and wet that night) to get in throught the front door.  Not the first time for this. One time she locked my bff Lori out of her house while she was babysitting her.
 Oh and lets not forget that she called Ian (here we go again) a dumbass for not trading lollipops with her.
BTW.. this all occurred with the last week...
At the end of the day when I am overcome by exhaustion I would like everyone to know that it is not caused by the amount of kids that live here but by the antics of an off the hook 3 yr old.(and a moody 9 yr old but that is another post). One thing is for sure... it is never boring in the Golden House.

No comments:

Post a Comment