Friday, June 29, 2012

Golden Daily News

The day to day things that go on in this house would definately be too much for the weak or weary.
It isn't even noon and many things have already challenged the day. I got the sh*t scared out of me by a raccoon sleeping in my trash can. Later to find out that the poor thing was trapped and needed to be freed from the can.
I found myself wondering why my quarterly bug service didn't show up yesterday just to find out that they did show and my grandfather refused to let him in. How do you tell a man with a brain of a 3 yr old not to answer the door or wander outside for a walk(yesterday) or turn off the water in the shower (or rather not turn it on randomly).
I have a new found respect for people who work with the elderly and can I say I would never choose that profession. It is hard enough when it is someone you love. I may be cut out for a ton of kids but 1 elderly man is pushing me over the edge most days!
Let me just say that flying stand by with 4 kids on Sunday isn't the least bit scary compared to what is occurring daily here. And can I just say...kudos to my precous Jenna who deals with it nearly as much as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment