Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

I felt like a kid today in church. I was antsy and wanted it to be over. It wasn't one of my most holy moments. I guess after almost 2 hrs last night, another 2 hrs today was getting to me. I suppose it is supposed to be uncomfortable just as it was for Jesus. I am glad I gave Aaron a pass though and even more glad that I didn't take Char and Vi. On Palm Sunday, Char busted through the church doors and ran down the center aisle as the priest was preparing the eucharist. Of course I ran after her with Violet on my hip and the quiet somber mass got a few giggles and I got a few txt msgs later. I will brave it and do the Easter mass with everyone. Since the once a yr peeps come out, it is always a madhouse anyway.
Do you think hot dog sales were down at opening day?
Oh and btw.. I took 3 boys to church last night and they do not even come close to matching the antics of 1 Charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment