Monday, March 26, 2012

Big Families

  It is so funny to me that even after multiple children it still thrills me the first time my babies kiss me or tell me they love me. It never gets old. People who are skeptical about big families should just experience that overwhelming feeling of love.
A great friend of mine sent me an article about the intolerance of large families in our society. It was about how people stare or think we have a disease or whisper questions of "why?
How come people who choose not to have kids are not scrutinized for their choices? I respect their decisions. Hey I know I am old and a little bit nuts and no I don't use birth control and yes I have a big enough car and the reason we don't go to mcdonalds often is more about fitness and health than money. Any more questions? You can forward them to mindyourownbusiness.com
PS.. My kids all wear new shoes.
That should just about cover it.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for big families! I used to be borderline anti big family... but now I'm expecting number four with no end in sight. haha Live and learn! But my kids don't wear new shoes. People keep giving us too many clothes and we have a tight budget. But we're happy and have enough. :-D

    ReplyDelete