Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Anthony

I am not sure if praying to Saint Anthony works everytime but it did today. I lost my keys today or should I say yesterday. It was 5 minutes before I had to leave today that I realized they were gone. Joey spent alot of time searching through toy boxes and drawers before finally calling the dealer to order new keys. Yes I am one of those dumbasses who only has one key to my car. Everyone said pray to St. Anthony, it works. After the third person told me I did just that. The dealer couldn't recognize my vin to order a new set of keys. (strange, it isn't like my car is a knock off from a NY alley) Then the locksmith never showed up after 4 hrs. I was getting ready to pay $175 plus never hear the end of it from my husband and then I
just opened the cabinet for a pretzel and there it was... A box of crackers that I took in the diaper bag the day before. The only thing that I took out of the diaper bag that I had not looked inside and I picked up the box and there they were, my keys tucked inside the box of kiddie crackers.
It was then that I thought all the crappy things that happened were for a reason. I was saved from spending unnecessary money and obviously was given a little tip to look in that box.
I am however going to get an extra key made. I am not sure St. Anthony will help stupidity twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment