Tuesday, July 17, 2012

See ya July 17th!

This was a day for the crapper.. literally..

It started shitty and ended pissy.

The cat peed on granddad's bed. Violet peed on Charlotte's bed. (not that she sleeps in it)
I peed my pants and then I cleaned three bathrooms.
Char has a fever. Violet is refusing bed. Sadie has a half out bloody tooth  that somehow is my fault and the washing machine is desperately trying to keep up with the soiled bedding.
All of this after an extremely busy work day and then Tae Kwon do pictures which cost a small fortune.
Let me just add that I am also dealing with an extremely confused elderly man tonight and a husband who apparently is also confused or unable to comprehend or maybe just ignoring me.
Goodnight and good riddens to today and hello to a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment