Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dreams

I wake up everyday and do the same thing. I straighten up my messy home and attack my list of things to do. I also make myself a promise that I am going to stay organized and when I go to bed the dishes will be done and the house tidied up. I am not sure why i approach everyday this way instead of just realizing that there will be dishes in the sink and toys on the floor when I fall in the bed after a long day and only a partially completed to do list. In a perfect world everything is neat and in its place. I will achieve this goal when all my kids are grown and gone. Until then my basement and garage will remain hideously overflowing with useful and useless stuff.
The problem is that I need to accept that it is okay that I have messes and can't get through my daily lists. What I do have is a lot of little people and a few big ones that love me and make me smile (until 8pm when they all need to get out of my face.)
I guess it is okay to have dreams though... My dreams may be a little different than most though. I just want an orderly,spotlessly clean home. I want to wear a bikini again(not really.. just want to look like I can)I want my husband to lose his love handles but still love mine. (HA) but most of all I want happy kids.(OH I have that) So for shits and giggles.. I would most like to have an endless supply of money. This is why they call them dreams..
Sleep tight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment