Monday, October 8, 2012

Say what?

If you believe that one day you will be reunited with your loved ones in heaven it can be comforting in your time of loss. I believe in this wholeheartedly. I also believe you will be reunited with people you hoped to never see again. Everything has a down side. I hope you get to choose who you sit next to up there.
Treat others as you would like to be treated.... We all say this to our kids. It is a principal we like to think we live by but  a lot of times all of us suck at this.  Well I take it literally and lets just say if I don't speak to you or acknowledge you that is exactly how I want to be treated in return. 
Blood is thicker than water.. This is just plain bulllshit. I don't think I need to elaborate. This is definately not a saying that I will be teaching my children.
I guess we all have a choice in how we live our lives. I have done things I am not so proud of  and made plenty of bad choices. I think it is all about learning from it to be a better person. This leads to the saying.. Live with no regrets..If only that were true!
The sayings do believe in is.. Until you walk a mile in my shoes... and also...Opinions are like assholes....( I know a few of those)
Go O's...Love to Earl...a truly wonderful, selfless man who I thank for all the things he gave me in life and taught me. I am thankful I had this time with him and wish I had not complained so much about how hard it was because losing him is much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment